4/19/2016

Gadgitman's bikes

 My slightly modified Honda ST90. It has a CM90 motor (manual clutch), smaller rear sprocket for more speed, street tires, taller handelbars and longer cables I made with Venhill kits, chrome top street shocks, and a spiked dog collar.
 My Dream 305 and Baby Dream 160. I really fell in love with the mini dream and then just had to have a full sized one too! The solo seat isn't exactly correct but a real one would cost as much as the bike did!
 This is my 150 mini dream being reassembled after the rebuild. Yes that is a motorcycle lift IN my living room! A woman I dated upon seeing this said "you have a unusual attraction to motorcycles", she didn't last long.....
 The classic lines of the Honda Dreams are liked by many generations. Square headlight, stamped steel front forks and a chrome tank, whats not to like?

 This is my Dnepr its a Russian military bike. That is my cousin Jada in the car, she is a avid rider. Her and her husband have matching Harleys his pulls a small trailer and they tour all over the United States. This is what it looked like after I just put it together and got it mostly sorted out. This bike has its own blog, you can see it in my blog list.
 This is what it looked like when I was done modifying it to drive on California highways. I had to change the final drive gears and ad a independent oil pump for the large cooler and filter system, the cooler had a fan for low speed driving in traffic. It was hard to stop when loaded at highway speeds!
 Ammo can storage seemed to work great with the image of the bike, and was very useful!
 I got this Z50 just because it was cheap. I changed the tank to a earlier model because to me it looked much better. Couldn't get it licensed for the street....
 I went to the Honda dealers buy some parts for Butcher, my custom CT90, and bought a new Honda Grom! Its been a blast to drive and customize! Just right for a quick trip to the beach or store. Honda really hit the mark with the design of this very popular bike!

 This is my very rare CT70H. They came with a manual clutch and international gear pattern. At one time I had 3 CT70 bikes, no obsessions here!
 I thought the QA50 Hondas where so cute I bought 2 basket cases, one early (above) and a late model (middle), and another early one bellow I gave to a friends kid. Yes thats my living room again, small bikes a great decoration for the apartment!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment