10/23/2015

  It's been some time since I last posted on this blog, so here I am posting the latest picture of Butcher.
This is what I made to haul this bike around behind my truck, it was made early on to make it easy on me loading and unloading it by myself. It is mostly made from Harbor Freight parts and one from Ebay. First is what was sold as a hand cranked lift for a small platform to fit in a receiver hitch, then added a heavy duty loading ramp and a motorcycle wheel chock.

Someone recently asked me what I would sell this bike for. At first I said "I couldn't sell Butcher!" then we talked a little and I said that if someone offered what I believed was a Lot Of Money I would sell it. Every thing has it's price and that price is different for each person!

Now days Butcher hangs out in my living room and goes to shows a couple times a year. about once a month I take it for a nice ride up to La Jolla or Mission beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment